GDT: GAME 26 | Senators @ Golden Knights | Crookshank Does Vegas | Sun Dec 17 2023, 8PM | TSN5, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1702869674211.png

• Haha
Reactions: DylanSensFan

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I am forever grateful that Andlauer bought this team and that Melnyk is gone.

With that said the critiscm that he is too patient is fair. A coaching change 14 games ago could have done something. Now its too little too late.
He wasn't with Dorion though. Could Staios be advocating for Smith?

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Tkachuk and Stutzle have not been good.

I understand this is probably coaching but seeing Tkachuk waiting in the neutral zone or circling towards the middle of the ice any time our D is about to touch the puck is hard to watch.

How is this not corrected or changed? We need to play as a 5 man unit. We're not a clean breakout team.

I don't know how many times tonight Brady was in the neutral zone waiting for a puck and the Dmen fail to clear because there's 4 opposing players pressing in the Ozone to keep possession. Then you have the Golden Knights pushing the offense and Brady is stuck behind the play completely because he was loafing. This is again top guys like Eichel and Stone. This will never net a positive result.

Joeffice

Mar 11, 2023
Regina
losers going after the owner already.... woah fellas

Maybe.

Not surprising though. He is stubbornly sticking with a coach who is clearly out of his depth.
It isn't his fault that DJ Smith is already three years past his expiry date, but this is the team he bought and its his problem now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad