GDT: Game # 26: New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
When the puck is along the boards and no one is coming out with it WTF won't they just blow the whistle anymore? Remember the frozen pucks along the boards?? That bugs the crap out of me.

Reactions: yrrebbor

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Slamming the Laferriere anytime scorer line

Sam: "Moves in...SCORES! Alexis LafreniereEXCUSEME that's Alex Laferriere...scores beauty."

Joe: *chuckles*

Sam: *chuckles* "You can easily get confused up here in the booth, but there is both an Alexis Lafreniere and Alex Laferriere on the ice tonight. So easy to get caught up in the moment, Joe!"

Joe: "You know Sam, I was wondering how quick it was going to take one of us to confuse them ha ha"
IMG_3104.png

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
What this team needs is for Kreider to say "enough already" and put the team on his back until the rest of them are shamed into working again.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
When the puck is along the boards and no one is coming out with it WTF won't they just blow the whistle anymore? Remember the frozen pucks along the boards?? That bugs the crap out of me.
They don’t want to stop play if they don’t have to. Hated that they would stop the play for that and half the time players did it on purpose to get a whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad