Post-Game Talk: GAME 25 - BAH HUMBUG - A Bruins no show - Buffalo 3 BRUINS 1 F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Charlie Mac probably concussed and out for a while, an extremely fast and creative team coming. What me worry?
I had a bad feeling about this game after you predicted a Bruins win

C-Mac took a jarring elbow right to the melon, and I'm hoping they just kept him outta the game as a precaution for Concussion protocol rules.....but will be back Saturday

All around terrible effort by the B's tonight. I guess the guys are gonna let Marchand score the rest of the goals for the season

..they WILL be better on Saturday.....book it

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
The Bruins remembered Ladyfan on her birthday:
IMG_3748.jpeg

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
One thing I'll say is that the Bruins in these jerseys that resemble the old Bourque/Neely ones in their striping and the Sabres going back to the royal blue versions of those uniforms really gives me a nostalgia hit. One of the first games I can remember watching was when Fox first started broadcasting the NHL in 1995 and they had Bruins/Sabres as one of the early season games on a Saturday afternoon I believe.

Reactions: Gordoff

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
One thing I'll say is that the Bruins in these jerseys that resemble the old Bourque/Neely ones in their striping and the Sabres going back to the royal blue versions of those uniforms really gives me a nostalgia hit. One of the first games I can remember watching was when Fox first started broadcasting the NHL in 1995 and they had Bruins/Sabres as one of the early season games on a Saturday afternoon I believe.
I never saw the original Boston Garden but the old Keybank in Buffalo is tiny and seems to have a similar presence.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I fell asleep before the end of the game, that tells me all I need to know. Hopefully Charlie is going to be okay. Fortunately they do have a little breathing room right now and are not the only team in the division struggling.

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Well...only had the game on in the background so I didn't pay attention to the full misery of the game...did stop to focus on the over 10 minutes of continuous no whistle play in the 3rd ..which was entertaining but led to the back breaking 3rd Sabres goal.....as my ex once said to me ... we need more finishers in the game, someone to be able just to bang it home from the dirty areas :) :xcheers:

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator
Staff member
Aug 9, 2010
Lovely Lakes Of NH
The title says it all. This is another pathetic team that can't seem to get it going against teams that basically stink. If they played the same way they did against the last Leafs game it would of been a quick end. Where was Poitras?? This kid always sets up plays and they sure needed this last night. Is it because we scratch Beecher we scratch Poitras??? WTF!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad