Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1702002976084.png

Shot Report

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Plenty of rest. Sabres on a 4 game losing streak and have several key players out injured. Home game. No reason the Bs should have lost this one. Zero excuses. The hustle and desire was not there with too many players. These gosh awful first periods need to be eliminated. Seem to be stuck in some games in last year's mindset of coasting until the third pd then pulling games out their ass.

Coyotes are on a 5 game win streak. Hope the Bs don't come out and lay a turd on Saturday like they did tonight. Hope Charlie is ok.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The good news is those fans attending the game on Saturday will get a far stronger effort from Boston win or lose. As for tonight's mail in game, feel bad for the Bruins fan who had to sit through that. I think most of us expected them to respond in the last 2 periods after Ullmark bailed them out in the 1st.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Pretty lacklustre game that’s for sure ,hopefully they have a better effort on Saturday and this was was just an off night after 3 pretty good games.

Reactions: nORRis8

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
The good news is those fans attending the game on Saturday will get a far stronger effort from Boston win or lose. As for tonight's mail in game, feel bad for the Bruins fan who had to sit through that. I think most of us expected them to respond in the last 2 periods after Ullmark bailed them out in the 1st.
The BRUINS' players have been 'spoiled' by great goaltending. At this point I feel they take their goaltending for granted, thus the lack of response.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Was that the worst 3rd line we have had in over 15 years? Considering everyone is healthy.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad