GDT: GAME 24: WINGS @ HABS | Back in the saddle? | Sat., Dec. 2nd, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Josh Anderson score his first goal of the season tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
IMG_20231202_102710.jpg

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Alright. Try to notice how Anderson always takes the wrong angle when going after the puck. Instead of cutting the puck's trajectory, he always circles BEHIND the puck to chase it instead of taking the best angle to intersect the puck. You can find at least 2-3 examples every game.

Everything he does, from board play to puck protection, looks like a guy that has not played hockey for very long but that is a good athlete that relies on physical attributes alone. Yet, he's been playing hockey all his life, which tells me he's not a very good learner of the game.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Our lineup looks like hot trash. Sad seeing how great bedard is and that they tanked by getting rid of Kane, who is still 12 points in 19 games. Our year for a 1AO is as bad as chucks draft. The talent was pretty thin and I expect most of the top 5 from 2022 to be behind the 5-10 from last year.

On that topic hockey should move to the moving birthdate model for years you play. A lot of january to march babies have a major advantage over those born very late in the year, but lumped in with people in some cases 1/10 of their life longer lived and further along.

This small advantage makes early month babies have an edge on their peers and subsequently get more opportunities for advancement and special attention thus perpetuating a continuous advantage in skill development. Of course there are abnormalities and genetics can overcome some of these disadvantages, but development tied to natural ability is often much more concentrated in those in the front half od the year over the latter half. I am not bias as I am near the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad