GDT: GAME 24: WINGS @ HABS | Back in the saddle? | Sat., Dec. 2nd, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Josh Anderson score his first goal of the season tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
JAKE!!! He will shut the door the rest of the day. Habs just need to score 2. That's all.
Overtime victory is a gimme.

Reactions: Habs

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
These guys simply can't play at this level. I am not saying individuals, I am saying collectively this team is not an NHL squad.
Exactly how I feel. There are quite a few useful even good players on this team that completely fail when assembled together as a team. It's not even a coaching thing it's just roster construction. They just don't work

Reactions: Tyson

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm really not impressed with Suzuki and CC this year. Very inconsistent. I know the team sucks but I still expected them to play better than they have so far this year, they were electric to start last year on an equally bad team.

Hard to see the "MSL effect", Monty steals us games which is why we aren't bottom 3. Nothing on this team is impressive besides that.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
At least CC is starting to one time more, i’m happy. We know it’s gonna go in at some point for him.

Reactions: Redux91

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I am curious, if you posted 10-20 times how shitty this team is are you enjoying it more???? Why not just shut it off??????,
Or you could skip it and move on? If you enjoy watching another season of us LOOKING for positives, but not FINDING many, thats on you. Some of us want the team to succeed, but they mostly just suck.

Reactions: Andrei79

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I can't think of one thing this team does well.

PP lousy
PK lousy
Defensive zone coverage lousy
Forecheck lousy
Passing lousy
Shots on goal lousy

Miss anything?

Reactions: Maliki2

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
When Armia comes up with the best play of the entire period it’s time to crack a few open

• Haha
Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad