GDT: GAME 24: WINGS @ HABS | Back in the saddle? | Sat., Dec. 2nd, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Josh Anderson score his first goal of the season tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Allen has made a lot of big saves.

I don't care what his GAA or save percentage are tonight. Our defensive coverage has been shit.

Reactions: Natey

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
This team has so many good 3rd/4th liners, backup goalies, and bottom pairing defenceman. It's a real shame it's pretty much all we have though...

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013

I don't care what his GAA or save percentage are tonight. Our defensive coverage has been shit.
Yeah the lack of systems is an issue in both Montreal and Laval. I'm not sure if it's because the players aren't good enough or Marty's ideas don't work. Either way he is good at communicating with the youth and their games are improving so he's fine for now.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Every powerplay, they don't win the draw and then they can't get back into the zone and set up.
For 3 freakin years!!!
Enough with crap!
Burrows. Our PK isn't a poster child for being good either....here we go again with a PP we may get scored on.

Reactions: Rapala

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Getting destroyed physically and offensively, quite the blueprint for a rebuilt Kent :)

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005

Yeah he'll get a lot of shit and maybe his rebound control could have been better, but he's been very good tonight.

Reactions: Habs

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Im liking slafs game but boy the team is lifeless tonight
Slav doesn't have the hockey IQ, it's apparent to me now.

He's a solid third line floor and second like ceiling.... if he continues to develop.

It was a below average draft and of course we got the first overall pick.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad