GDT: GAME 24: WINGS @ HABS | Back in the saddle? | Sat., Dec. 2nd, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Josh Anderson score his first goal of the season tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So in essence, Primeau will be waived and Allen might get us a 5th round pick. Best asset management would have been to sit Allen.....

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
My thought was
Man , you JUST saw debrincat snap it without thinking too
I'm almost thinking he didn't think Lidstrom would have the vision to pull that off.

Honestly he's been better than advertised to be honest

Reactions: Redux91

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Not watching the game but checked the score and Allen’s 4 goals on 13 shots? Time to let him go stick with the two young guys in net

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
EVERY FREAKING GAME ITS THE SAME THING.

1. special teams KILL us. (PP that can't even get into the zone and a passive PK)
2. They handle the puck like it was a grenade!
3. They can't make two consecutive passes (hits skates or sticks)
4, They are out worked!

What the heck to the practice... how to be a LOUSY team.

All this talk about being patient, you may not have all the talent, but guts and desire to get the puck is something that they CAN DO!

These assistances are HORRIBLE!!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I wish Caufield would give himself a little better angle on those one timers. It reminds me of the Shea Weber not a chance from there PP set up.

Reactions: Redux91

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Evans needed to feed Pearson a split second later, but this team has barely any hockey awareness as a collective, let along individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad