GDT: Game 24: Wild @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM (AZ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Keller is feeling the heat of those trade rumors. He is building/built a nice house and wants to stay. I know some galaxy brains are unironically advocating he be exposed to Seattle but he should stay under a new coach.

Fire Tocchet and Housley into the sun, please.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well, we all know now that the playoffs are a pipe dream. Minny is a better team than us, St. Louis, Colorado & the Knights are a better team than us and I think the Kings are right with us. It doesn't look good.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Will tomorrow be the next game without a First Period goal?
Will Lawson Crouse Score a goal?
Will Tocchet actually coach and put the "Short Leash Line" back together at any point during the game?
Will our PK unit give up another PP goal at home?

"hold on to your butts" - going to be tough from here on out. Too many next games against Minny & Colorado to feel like Tocchet shouldn't make it past these stretch of games.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Losing a game, being totally outplayed, and people watching the stats will think Raanta was the one to blame. He wasn't. The difference in the shot-quality was enormous.

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
One thing I’m completely sick of is the amount of excuses. Tocchet always finds someone to blame. I wish he would come out and say “everyone needs to be better, including myself “ I would maybe have some respect for him if he did that. But no, we’ll hear some more about passengers tonight.
Dude you’ve been here for 4 years if guys are passengers this consistently that means they aren’t listening to you

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
I think it is interesting.. as soon as Hayton was taken out of the lineup the team has looked like crap. I dont understand. The kid can play. Yes he makes mistakes but others make mistakes and really no punishment. Sorry Lawson Crouse is not a top 6 forward. Hayton should be in the top 6 and not on the 4th line.

Hideki N

Mar 5, 2021
Wow if you think this is bad, Kuemper has the worst GAA and save% against the Wild among all teams normally in the Western conference. So good luck to the team tomorrow!

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Wow if you think this is bad, Kuemper has the worst GAA and save% against the Wild among all teams normally in the Western conference. So good luck to the team tomorrow!

Well he did get lit up last year in one game after he tried chirping his old teammates and they got into his head.

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2015
So depressing. Im thankful I didnt stay up late to watch this. Something needs to happen BA!

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
I think it is interesting.. as soon as Hayton was taken out of the lineup the team has looked like crap. I dont understand. The kid can play. Yes he makes mistakes but others make mistakes and really no punishment. Sorry Lawson Crouse is not a top 6 forward. Hayton should be in the top 6 and not on the 4th line.

Its one of the Yotes franchise specialitites, to dismantle your legit 1st centers / 1st round picks.
Hayton needs games, powerplay minutes, but hey... it ends with one of many busts in our long history of tragic draft picks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
One thing I’m completely sick of is the amount of excuses. Tocchet always finds someone to blame. I wish he would come out and say “everyone needs to be better, including myself “ I would maybe have some respect for him if he did that. But no, we’ll hear some more about passengers tonight.
Dude you’ve been here for 4 years if guys are passengers this consistently that means they aren’t listening to you

Tocchet's Take: "Well you've got to be ready to go tomorrow, you can't sit back. You've got to get some rest. For guys that were good (tonight), hopefully they can have another good game for us tomorrow. For the guys that weren't good, they've got to go home, get a good rest and do something different.

When is he going to realise he's the one that needs to do something different?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad