GDT: Game 24: Wild @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM (AZ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I hope OEL comes to his sense too and waives this NTC. If BOS wants you then just go dude...good luck to you. This whole thing needs to be scrapped and built around Garland/Dvo/Chych/and one of Schmaltz or Keller...I’d prefer Schmaltz. Bomb the rest and smooth talk OEL into walking.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I don't know why they are obsessed with the telegraphed shot from the point. Easy to stop.

Hideki N

Mar 5, 2021
He had a KHL contract he had to fulfill before coming over. Worked out for the Wild.
Kaprizov signed 3 years with the KHL (which is fine) and then it was rumored that the Russians threatened to leave him off the national team (the Olympic Athletes from Russia in 2018, where he scored the gold medal winning OT goal) unless he re-signed for 3 more years.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I hope OEL comes to his sense too and waives this NTC. If BOS wants you then just go dude...good luck to you. This whole thing needs to be scrapped and built around Garland/Dvo/Chych/and one of Schmaltz or Keller...I’d prefer Schmaltz. Bomb the rest and smooth talk OEL into walking.

Had the chance to trade him before this season. And wasn't happy with the offer.

Big mistake.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Imagine being down 4 goals and not even trying to re-unite the Short Leash Line. What's the worst that could happen, Minnesota scores another goal? :eek:

"I liked our effort, thought some guys really battled like Phil and Goligoski, just needed some saves out there"

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Nice to have something to cheer for. Not very loud here though.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Our give a f*** meter still isn’t high enough. A good chunk of these guys are just here for a paycheque, and even more concerning is it’s the older guys.

RABBIT

AKA Turd Ferguson
First ten games were a lot of fun. Tons of chances, just no finish.

It's all gone wrong.

agreed. I was just talking to a buddy about how fun it was to watch the Coyotes beat the Ducks in back to back games after being down three to nothing. Then I thought, why were we even in that position in the first place? That’s bad coaching. The Ducks aren’t a good team. We do not have enough determination or will to get out there and perform. He’s not the most popular coach, but I imagine John Tortorella would have our team prepared to go out and fight every single night versus riding a wave of a good win and hoping that it continues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad