Post-Game Talk: Game #24: Canucks 6, Jackets 2 - 6 goals? That's enough goals for 6 games!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John McClane

Apr 23, 2012
Calgary, AB
Can we just talk about this please?
BZu7JKBCMAAB3vR.jpg:large

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Well, tomorrow is going to be interesting. :laugh:

Does anyone know if Kaner is at The Roxy tonight?

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
If we can string together a couple wins. We will be right back into the thick of things. Chicago tomorrow and LA on Monday. Long as LA/Col doesn't go to OT, we could only be two points back of vaulting right into the playoff picture again.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Hmm taylor just mentioned something about torts having a private convo with booth. Or i think thats what he said as i was half paying attention.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Well, that was fun. It's been a while. Really needed that. Just exploded there.

The Canucks game was fun to watch tonight too.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Offensive Dynamo team right hurrr. So many goals.

Note: This is what happens when you play an offensive game that is almost entirely based around throwing pucks at the net and hoping for a bounce. Tonight we got bounces. Personally, i'm pretty partial to a strategy that relies less on chance and luck. But anyway.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Santorelli - Should still be in the top90 range for forward scoring with 14 points in 24 games. So far, so good. (58th in ES scoring). No 2nd line C issues yet.

Stanton - Well done. Plays the point well and supports his wingers well with board battles. Just solid all around.

Welsh - played a good game overall. Good reads and hustle. Very good tip.

Luongo - I think he was average to below average. I would not play him tomorrow vs. CHI.

Sestito - Played a good game and was a factor. Brings the effort more consistently than I would have expected.

Kassian - Poor game. Doesn't matter that he scored. It was a weak effort by him.

Sedins - Excellent.

Burrows - Feel for he guy but he has to get going still. Almost there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad