GDT: Game 24: BOS @ MTL | Un Match Classique | Nov. 26, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS, NESN (MOD WARNING #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How Many Leads Will We Blow?

Votes: 55 47.8%

Votes: 14 12.2%

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 3+

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
patience.jpg

Reactions: Doc McKenna

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Awful. I was defending Price because the year where the Habs were bottom 5 in the league he lost his best dman and had only one top 4 dman in front of him. That carried over in the beginning of last season so he struggled as well. He was dynamite when Weber came back and had 2 top 4 dmen(still a terrible defense). Now? There are no valid excuses. He has been insanely inconsistent.
That’s unfortunate. As the other guy mentioned I think it’s a mental thing now. Once it gets in their head inconsistent play can happen for a while unfortunately. Hopefully he turns it around for you guys. Though it sounds like some want him out.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Safe to say there won't be a Habs press conference tomorrow.

Since people are stating their age in this GDT, I'll do the same. May help ease the pain.
I'm 30. I'm a Habs fan.

Jul 6, 2016
At this point, it's all between the ears.

The turning points was the very late second period goal given to NJ when Habs were leading 3-1 and had the game in hand. Habs have dominated somehow statistically NJ, CLB, OTT and NYR in the previous 4 games.... but lost. Of course the game vs NYR was the epitome. Their confidence is at ZERO now. A huge trade ? A coaching change ? I dunno what 's gonna fix that .

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
So MB is going for his November HOBO look again. He will have to leave with a plant, but at least he is working the phones tonight. Gotta be a waiver guy somewhere that needs to be played on the second line.
With 1st wave PP time

Jul 6, 2016
Three smallish playmakers in our top 6 when Drouin is in the line up with no one to make plays to. I have said it for a number of years I HATE the construct of this team.

It has been badly built since ages now.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I'm 34. I was 8 when the Habs won in 93. I remember watching the games, and being excited they won. I'd love to celebrate properly one day though.

Stay up all night, drinking far too much, calling in sick to work the next day and everyone knowing exactly why I'm not in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad