GDT: Game 24: BOS @ MTL | Un Match Classique | Nov. 26, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS, NESN (MOD WARNING #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How Many Leads Will We Blow?

Votes: 55 47.8%

Votes: 14 12.2%

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 3+

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That same team was doing rather well two Fridays ago vs Washington....

Don't get that. They played fantastic against Caps and have completely sucked since then. Just garbage hockey. Forwards are awful in our end. D is all over the place.

Just pathetic hockey.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Only someone like that could find it in themselves to cheer for both Jets and Padres. Kudos to you Sir!
Would you believe I was a Knicks fan when I liked basketball?

Well, I assume you would, since I don't cheer for successful teams in other sports, so why would basketball be any different.

Jul 6, 2016
So, which team do we have. The team that has lost 4 in a row, including having a 4-0 and 5-3 lead and now losing 6-1, or the team that beat Washington ?

Up until the NJ game, Habs were doing quite well (except for their pk).

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
He did not play bad at all in two of his last games he played.
Kinkaid has gotten bombarded on pretty much each of his starts. The team in general has been putrid on back to backs. Our style of play is too demanding for it, but last year it wasn't that much of an issue. i think this year a bunch of guys are bit too comfortable.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Would you believe I was a Knicks fan when I liked basketball?

Well, I assume you would, since I don't cheer for successful teams in other sports, so why would basketball be any different.

Knowing you I actually would! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad