GDT: Game 24: BOS @ MTL | Un Match Classique | Nov. 26, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS, NESN (MOD WARNING #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How Many Leads Will We Blow?

Votes: 55 47.8%

Votes: 14 12.2%

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 3+

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Who're we?

The spark.

cut.jpeg

Reactions: Theran189

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Holy ****

Wtf happened lol

2 egregious Petry turnovers, 2 goals against the Pk, 1 on a bad line change.

Aside from that, 1 Mete blown coverage and a nice shot by Pasternak for the slot.

Plus we've had some chances but can't finish.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
You are my new favorite person!
This has the potential to be the best rum thing since I discovered wray & nephew rum cream.
I made the second one yesterday and it was so good. My rum and butter didn't separate very well in the freezer, but I just ran it through a coffee filter and it was fine.

Reactions: cphabs and Edgy

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Oh ya can't wait until we get a high pick and don't draft BPA and refuse to properly develop the player that we pick. Quinn Hughes would be skating circles around Kotkaniemi while Kotkaniemi is falling straight on his ass.

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
So much negativity, we are only in year one, or is it two of the new eight year plan. We have soooo many fifth round picks, we've won all the trades. All it takes is a little patience. I'm sixty, I think I'm screwed. :thumbd:
At least your memories of a cup aren’t hazy. I’m 33.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
The first two goals came from cross-ice passes on the PP.
The 3rd one, Petry fumbled the puck behind the net and Marchand was all alone in front of Price
The 4th one, Pastrnak went into the slot and made a beautiful shot (no one was stopping him)
The 5th one, Petry again fumbled the puck at the center of the ice and Bjork was all alone vs Price
even on the 6th goal, Petry couldn't clear the zone.
Brutal stuff. I’m sure price will be blamed. Always easiest to blame goaltenders from opposing fans.

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad