BRUINS GDT GAME 23 12/2 7:14 PM - THE BEAR explores Yonge Street - NESN, NHLN (NO ESPN+), SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
The officials will be watching the Bruins for any retaliation to the Toronto retaliation much like the Florida game.

Avoiding injuries is key. Scrums are fine but a brawl isn't going to go well for this team whether we want it or not. I need toughness from the Bruins but Sweeney is terrified to have too much of it. Bruins are the nail not the hammer. Might as well accept it.

The Bruins benching Beecher speaks volumes.

But the officials will also be watching the Leafs for any retaliation to the Bruins retaliation to the Leafs retaliation.

Sweeney is terrified of having too much toughness? How dumb is that.

What has Beecher's benching got to do with it? Is he the Bruins tough guy now?

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
What the living hell is Monty talking about? Was it the 80% faceoff wins against the Sharks he didn't like? Or maybe the 75% faceoff wins the game before that one. You know, the one in which Beecher scored one of the Bs two goals. Of all the players not on top of their game, Beecher isn't near the top of my list. He's hitting, playing physical, being responsible, winning a crazy pct of draws, etc. Monty isn't supposed to start saying stupid things until playoff time.

Yeah I agree, haven't seen any glaring issues with Beecher's game. But the coach sees and knows more than us, so I will accept that Monty at least believes there's sound logic behind the scratching. Will just have to see how it pans out.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
What the living hell is Monty talking about? Was it the 80% faceoff wins against the Sharks he didn't like? Or maybe the 75% faceoff wins the game before that one. You know, the one in which Beecher scored one of the Bs two goals. Of all the players not on top of their game, Beecher isn't near the top of my list. He's hitting, playing physical, being responsible, winning a crazy pct of draws, etc. Monty isn't supposed to start saying stupid things until playoff time.
Yeah, this is really odd.

Reactions: The Hockey Tonk Man

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Concentrate on keeping your defensive layers, don’t have a lifeless 1st period, match the physical intensity without taking too many stupid penalties. Linus will play like a Vezina winner!!
Here we go :bruins here we go !!:clap::clap:
Yes, and please keep onside during any power plays, those whistles drive me crazy. Details boys!

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto board is infected with revenge on Marchand. They have elected Reaves or Domi to take him out.
After watching Domi get absolutely ragdolled by Sam Bennett, I would love to see him try to start shit. Could be funny

Reactions: SPLBRUIN

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Foods here!

Let's go boys! Play hard. No injuries!

20231202_185911.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad