GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Julien was partly to blame, Price is partly to blame, Danault is partly to blame, but ultimately this team has been horrible for 25 years, and even worse since Molson bought the team back. Under Gillette we made some interesting moves and the team was exciting. As long as Molson is owner and does not believe he needs to hire a President of Hockey Operations who knows something about hockey, we're bound to suck.
We went forever without a center and didn’t play the best young center prospects we had. Then we got rid of our left D and never replaced with even a top four. Just ridiculous.

Anyways, we still have improved up front. If we can play KK a little more and get a LD we might just improve. We should be way better than this.

HelloBellyvo

Jul 2, 2019
According to some guy here, you don't demote vets, you don't bench vets, especially not a struggling one on a contract year because that'll lose the coach the locker room, negative impact or some such nonsense lol
I don't believe that to be nonsense

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Yeah let's criticize a coach in his 4th game. Nice

I'm not gonna blame Ducharme but he was the assistant coach for this team for the past while so it's not like someone new coming in so he should have a very good idea how this team plays. I guess he's banking on the Habs team from the first 10 games this season suddenly showing up again. :dunno:

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Yup, I'd rather no hockey than this pathetic show, I really thought this year would be different... Now the best case scenario is that I'm bored cause the alternative is I'm pissed when I watch the games.
It's almost enraging watching this team play. We're not even losing close games despite playing "not to lose". We're playing boring defensive hockey and losing. What the hell. We don't have a single player worth watching right now like Subban/Markov/Kovalev/Saku before.

Reactions: SpeedyPotato
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad