GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Lol i actually like them, so at that point i knew they would be bad luck.
IF you dressed warriors in pink tutus they would probably have psychological issues going into battle against confident opponents. Nice ballerinas we have in CRAP RAGS

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
The hate against Danault is crazy. He was decent this period. he was instigator of the play where Tatar had a shot from the slot and Weber was set up twice at the point. Best chances of the period.

This is more then what Nick and KK gave us this period.
He dumped the puck on that play... pls. Tatar touched the puck 4 times on that sequence, Danault once.

BushFireRecordsRedux

I'm a Dapper Dan man
Sep 10, 2018
The hate against Danault is crazy. He was decent this period. he was instigator of the play where Tatar at a point blank shot and Weber was set up twice at the point. Best chances of the period.

People are taking out the poor coaching decisions on Danault. I mean, yeah it's annoying to watch him flub every offensive chance he gets for 18 minutes every single night but it's totally on the coach. How Ducharme could come in and give Kotkaniemi LESS ice time is mindblowing.

Danault is fine in the right role, he's not an 18 min a night C. If the counter is we don't have one, then we should focus on using those minutes to develop one. At least split his and Jesperi's minutes up closer to 15-15. Makes no sense.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
I’m interested to see what adjustments the Duc makes next period. I don’t think we are as out of this game as some might think.

But we definitely need to score next

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
I know many of you will take this the wrong way, but it's the truth..

I watch both the Leafs and the Habs, and it's like going from watching the Harlem Globetrotters (Leafs) to watching an AHL/Beer League team (Habs).

Not saying this to ridicule, but it's evident to me how far we are from being a truly competitive team. We need a complete rebuild and MB needs to be fired yesterday. We need to rebuild the right way like Tampa Bay and Toronto have done in recent history.

On paper, this is the best team we've had in at least a few years so I'm at a loss to why we're playing so poorly. We're making this new coach look bad and it's only going to get worse IMO.

I think we'll squeak into the playoffs if Calgary doesn't get their act together. From there, anything can happen but there needs to be big changes going forward.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
I thought they weren't supposed to go over to each others homes and spend time on the road? Didn't the Capitals get in trouble?

I doubt that would violate, and it certainly wouldn’t be a fundamental breach that would lead to voiding the contract.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The hate against Danault is crazy. He was decent this period. he was instigator of the play where Tatar had a shot from the slot and Weber was set up twice at the point. Best chances of the period.

It's not a single play, it's Danault's cumulative lack of offence that's now in its second year of futility. Every game our supposed top C goes without scoring is another game the Habs' offence is compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad