GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Armia 2 on 2 with Leky ... throws it in the corner not even directing a shot in net.

He’s a brain dead player. I don’t know why people like him so much. Good at stick checking and has a decent shot but he’s dumb and for a guy that’s 6’4 he isn’t as physical as he should be.

MON4NHLTOR4MLB

Oct 3, 2019
Again. This defence is just too slow and too immobile. Biggest hole and has been for 10+ years.

Also, nitpicking here but that first pressure sequence we had was leading to a goal until Chariot came in and tried to just throw it on net from bad angle instead of keeping possession or cycling around the boards and it goes off the guys stick out of play, letting them off the hook. Guys brutal for throwing the puck away

Reactions: SB164

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Jets are simply a better team than the Habs, simple as that. Habs d just cant handle those big, strong, speedy forwards. Gonna take a real good effort to comeback in this game, but who's gonna be THE guy lol that's always the question with this team... Caufield HAS to pan out man, he just HAS to lol

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Just started watching at the end of the first, and apparently the second goal was a big Allen blunder. Is that accurate?

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
Lol what does this even MEANNNNN, the JERSEY , like, you cant seriously be serious....?? They are just a MUCH better team than us, MUCH much
I mean that we SUCK 2x as bad whenever we have these retro jerseys on. They seem even more lost and out of focus and just awful.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
the lead designer at Adidas should be forced to wear this crap jersey for the rest of his life or simply hung in it to end his misery!!! POS JINXED RAG
Lol i actually like them, so at that point i knew they would be bad luck.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Jets are simply a better team than the Habs, simple as that. Habs d just cant handle those big, strong, speedy forwards. Gonna take a real good effort to comeback in this game, but who's gonna be THE guy lol that's always the question with this team... Caufield HAS to pan out man, he just HAS to lol
Jets are so fast. Really fun to watch.

You’re right, our D is lost against them.

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
First goal on KK (icing) Kulak for being soft in front net

Second goal totally on toffoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad