GDT: Game 21: Avalanche @ Arizona Pasties - The haunting of the 2015 draft class | 11/23/18 6PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
First was on Raanta. Next two were mental errors leading to breakaways. Pathetic power play and Strome is invisible.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I don't know, did we change something from the start of the season? We looked better during the first 4 games of the season than we have since our 5 game winning streak ended.

I honestly think teams have just adapted to our system and know how to take advantage of it. It's been especially obvious in the last 5-6 games.

Reactions: ctwin22

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
We are so butter soft. Perlini just watches the other guy fall over our goalie. Strome lightly touches a dude in the corner. Yuck.

Reactions: CLW

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think Grabner tried to skate forward for a breakaway with the puck on the faceoff after Richardson got tossed :biglaugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Send Raanta off for a massage therapy session and tell Kuemper he's finishing the game even if he breaks a leg. They aren't protecting the net at all.
17 shots is plenty for a first game back :laugh:

Even if they have designs for getting back in the game it ain't gonna be because of anything Raanta can give.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad