GDT: Game 21: Avalanche @ Arizona Pasties - The haunting of the 2015 draft class | 11/23/18 6PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
I never thought I would say I wish we were the Sabres. Ugh. Skinner on fire!

In other news, Martinook his 5th.

I have nothing to say about this team, too many bystanders.

RABBIT

AKA Turd Ferguson
Although I think more can be done with the young players, I'm pretty sure it's a room issue. The country club has already set back in.

I won't argue that, but our powerplay has been atrocious for over a year. If you have an infected wound you have to treat it. Even if we can't afford a high caliber PP coach, just hire someone different and hope for the best. We need a change.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I7r9o1b.png

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Team needs heart. How do we get it outside of fantasy re-acquisitions of Yandle and Martinook?

Tocchet is fine. Just get rid of MacLean.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
But have you guys seen the standings!? We're actually a really decent team just on the outside looking in!!

*promptly throws up*

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I don't think the system is working. Detroit laid the framework and we've sucked ever since.

Plus, we have too many 'lazy' players and not enough bite.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
^ I still think that's actually true. There's a path to the playoffs through our very weak division.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
That was absolutely awful. As stated, bunch of wet noodles on the ice tonight. Holy smokes it's frustrating to watch.

MacLean should have been fired long long ago.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Although I think more can be done with the young players, I'm pretty sure it's a room issue. The country club has already set back in.

I just started following the Coyotes again, but I've had this feeling since the start of the season. Too many players, many on far larger salaries than they deserve, are just coasting it and what chance do the new kids or new players have then? This is the root problem, or one of them. Maybe it's related to deeper issues within the organization but it needs stomping out. The Coyotes has to become a real organization. I'm sure you know more about it all than I do (market, owners, arena etc). This strange lack of focus and cutting edge and winners instinct is obviously not how you compete.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Why are they still playing? Yotes haven't scored more than two goals in a game in two weeks. Should have just called it a day once Rantanen scored :dunno:

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Not watching but saw Panik got hit knee on knee?

If we need a call up, give me the buzzsaw Michael Bunting.

Reactions: RABBIT

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Ok, I'm done for tonight folks. I just can't watch this dribble with knowing that 5on5 we have 'zero' chance of scoring. I blame both Chayka and Tocchett...they both are to blame for this.

We need to get a real coach and add some "bite" to the roster.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Rantanen just single-handedly toying with our entire team.

Rantanen drafted 10th overall in 2015. 157 points with an 84 point season last year.

Dylan Strome drafted 3rd overall in 2015. 15 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad