GDT: Game 21: Avalanche @ Arizona Pasties - The haunting of the 2015 draft class | 11/23/18 6PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
I'll be at the game tonight and i'll see the value of having a superstar on your team like Colorado has in McK and Vant.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Glad we have last change. I bet we'll see a lot of Richardson's line against MacKinnon's so we'll see how that goes.

Reactions: doaner

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
2015 Draft Class? Damn, that hurts.

Strome, Crouse, Merkley and Fischer have combined for 13 points this year. Eichel has 25. Coyote luck means we were never picking first, but McDavid has 31. 4th pick Marner has 28. 5th pick Hanifin has 9 as a defenseman. 8th pick Werenski has 13 points as a defenseman. 9th pick Meier has 21 points. As noted, 10th pick Rantenen has 34 points.

Just when I thought that wound had healed...

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Say, did we agree team should try Keller-Strome-Hinostroza, or was that just me suffering from oxygen-deprivation?

(Edit: I thougth "depration" was a word for 'lack of something', but now I can't find it, so that's obviously wrong too. Huh. Deprivation. Deprivation, as in scoring-deprivation. Yeah.)

Last edited:

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Say, did we agree team should try Keller-Strome-Hinostroza, or was that just me suffering from oxygen-deprivation?

(Edit: I thougth "depration" was a word for 'lack of something', but now I can't find it, so that's obviously wrong too. Huh. Deprivation. Deprivation, as in scoring-deprivation. Yeah.)
Nevermind

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
2015 Draft Class? Damn, that hurts.

Strome, Crouse, Merkley and Fischer have combined for 13 points this year. Eichel has 25. Coyote luck means we were never picking first, but McDavid has 31. 4th pick Marner has 28. 5th pick Hanifin has 9 as a defenseman. 8th pick Werenski has 13 points as a defenseman. 9th pick Meier has 21 points. As noted, 10th pick Rantenen has 34 points.

Just when I thought that wound had healed...

To rub it in even more. We had two shots at Sebastian Aho ( 35th pick, 2015), 24 points this season, but we preferred Merkley at 30 and Fischer at 32.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Raanta is starting tonight (according to the Yahoo fantasy app :laugh:)

Hope he don't gets injured, then. Don't like this feeling of him getting injured a lot. I mean, it's been a bit of bad luck, getting rear-ended on the highway and things like that... but it's becoming a lot of it.

Yeah. Also, don't know why the local bookie (in Norway) thinks this is an even game, it feels like Yotes should be massive underdogs. (Every pun intended.). But wouldn't mind a win. Really, wouldn't.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hope he don't gets injured, then. Don't like this feeling of him getting injured a lot. I mean, it's been a bit of bad luck, getting rear-ended on the highway and things like that... but it's becoming a lot of it.

I don't even remember what the prevailing theory was surrounding his most recent injury.

The team definitely plays differently with Raanta backstopping them but strictly on the performance Kuemper has not been the problem outside of a few spots. Which is pretty good for a backup. He's 22nd ranked in sv% among goalies with 7+ starts (in a year where scoring is way up so far even compared to last year AFAIK)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad