Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
IMG_9309.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MIGs Dog

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Cooley-Doan-Guenther might make sense once Bjugstad is healthy. McBain is not a top 6 forward as many have realized and Cooley has the worst faceoff % on the team. Not to mention, Doan and Guenther have chemistry from Tucson.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I like having 3 scoring lines with talent and grit spread out. These lines are pretty darn good.

I'd do this instead for now...

Crouse Cooley Guenther
Maccelli McBain Doan

but Bear knows best so I won't complain.

The big question is who gets bumped out of the top 9 when Bjugstad is healthy?

Reactions: Mosby

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I like having 3 scoring lines with talent and grit spread out. These lines are pretty darn good.

I'd do this instead for now...

Crouse Cooley Guenther
Maccelli McBain Doan

but Bear knows best so I won't complain.

The big question is who gets bumped out of the top 9 when Bjugstad is healthy?
Imagine a Kerfoot-Stenlund-Bjugstad 4th line - lol. Unreal.

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
Crouse-Cooley-Guenther
Maccelli-McBain-Doan
Kerfoot-Stenlund-Bjugstad

Or

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
Crouse-Cooley-Guenther
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Doan
McBain-Stenlund-Kerfoot

Or

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
McBain-Cooley-Guenther
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Crouse
Kerfoot -Stenlund-Doan

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
Cooley-Doan-Guenther might make sense once Bjugstad is healthy. McBain is not a top 6 forward as many have realized and Cooley has the worst faceoff % on the team. Not to mention, Doan and Guenther have chemistry from Tucson.

I like the idea of Doan being on that line, but at least face offs are something that can be taught.

Last edited:

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
What a great game/finish. Unreal pass by Kerfoot to Doan. Hayton playing very well with and without the puck. Cooley with 4 assists and Gunslinger Guenther with 4 goals. Durzi has looked good also. As someone said. We look really good at times. Then all of sudden struggle. Power play looks good again. Fun to watch entertaining hockey again.

Plgilbert89

Jul 10, 2024
Quebec
I know he made a few mistakes defensively and he sometimes get caught out of position but Sergy's has been a force on the PK and the PP. Can't wait untill Marino is back to help the D !
Way to go big win ! Its nice to see Cools and Guenther top of the leaders in assists and goals even though its early !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad