GDT: Game #2: Utah @ Long Island - 5:30pm MDT - Utah16, AntennaTV

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Guenther is going to score 40 because there's actual playmakers everywhere on this team all of a sudden. We are a long ways away from those dogshit Tippett era rosters.
36 to go 80 games left

Wow what a game. What a response after going down 4-3. Great win and Guenther is incredible. Cooley had a helluva OT. The defensive work is impressive. This team has serious potential.
If they could just defend

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Better frame this heheh..

Imagine a Kerfoot-Stenlund-Bjugstad 4th line - lol. Unreal.

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
Crouse-Cooley-Guenther
Maccelli-McBain-Doan
Kerfoot-Stenlund-Bjugstad

Or

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
Crouse-Cooley-Guenther
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Doan
McBain-Stenlund-Kerfoot

Or

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
McBain-Cooley-Guenther
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Crouse
Kerfoot -Stenlund-Doan
I like the bottom one .. who knows, Yamamoto may come and tear things up as well..

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
What a great game/finish. Unreal pass by Kerfoot to Doan. Hayton playing very well with and without the puck. Cooley with 4 assists and Gunslinger Guenther with 4 goals. Durzi has looked good also. As someone said. We look really good at times. Then all of sudden struggle. Power play looks good again. Fun to watch entertaining hockey again.
I never noticed Hayton last year , but he stands out a lot this year … I am not even talking about his 2 goals which both could have been Sergi’s

He seems to have confidence and really fits in with Keller and Schmaltz..

I think some of us thought he would soon be moved off that line

Last edited:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Happy to see Utah off to a strong start. The Yote fans that stuck around/followed them to Utah, you all deserve it. I think you guys will have a strong chance at making the playoffs, regardless you should be playing meaningful games well into the season.

Think Serg will be a big part of that. Dude can just be a work horse and be put out anywhere. Always have been interested to see what he could do not being locked behind Hedman. Guenther should have a 50 goal season in his future. Dudes release is ridiculous. The future is finally bright.

Reactions: Plgilbert89

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
Which #1 center do you have in mind? Who's an available upgrade 2 games into the season
doesn't matter. This guy is a bust in growing team. Find someone stupid and trade for any 1/2 center in the league.

You just can win.

I really like BA‘s moves, but going into NHL games with Hayton as #1st Center is….. i cant believe it.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
doesn't matter. This guy is a bust in growing team. Find someone stupid and trade for any 1/2 center in the league.

You just can win.

I really like BA‘s moves, but going into NHL games with Hayton as #1st Center is….. i cant believe it.
Doubt this is worth my time but... imo Hayton has been one of our best players over these 2 games, he has actually looked like a top 6 center.

Also of course it matters, #1C's doesn't magically appear because we dangle our lesser C and a 1st round pick :facepalm:

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
Doubt this is worth my time but... imo Hayton has been one of our best players over these 2 games, he has actually looked like a top 6 center.

Also of course it matters, #1C's doesn't magically appear because we dangle our lesser C and a 1st round pick :facepalm:
I would really really (!) like to say: You are right, my fault.

But you are not.

This team could be a wildcard team, a growing contender. But the such an important team slot like the 1# center… and we have a 30 point guy…. Woho.

He has left some trade value, i really hope we can solve this problem at the trade deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad