Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovi895

Feb 24, 2023
The leafs lineup actually looks better with Knies-O'Reilly-Acciari 3rd line than the abomination they had last game with Kerfoot-Acciari-Jarnkrok and Tavares on LW. Bunting getting suspended might actually help them by forcing Keefe to coach like he's not playing NHL 23

Reactions: CatchyTune

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Im guessing the Oilers and McDavid live rent free in your head as you brought them up completely unprompted.

f*** off with gambling bullshit rogers. We don't need a full segment from the washed out Cabbie
Where does Draisaitl live then? I guess they can't even comprehend what he's doing. lol

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Hedman out. We are about to see the Red-Green defense. Held together by duct tape.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Anything less than a decisive win for the Leafs should have TB quite confident going back home.

Like last season, I have a feeling this could be a lopsided contest the other way in game 2.

Lets see what Vasy can do here.

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
yermudder.png

Stolen from NL Turnip. https ://w ww. face book.com/NewfoundlandTurnip/

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Ok, Game 1 is history. You will hear no more Toronto crap tonight, until Bolts earn it.

History says Toronto should storm back, which I fully expect. If not, series is done.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Looking at our defense, I think we have about three minutes left to feel good about Tuesday night.

By the end of this one we will be complaining the league didn't suspend a TJ Brodie to make amends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad