Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If you told me last summer the Bolts would ice Nicklaus Perbix, Darren Darrysh and Haydn Fleury in Game 2 of the playoffs, the first two words out of my mouth would've been "who" and "what?"

Didn't the Hawks consistently keep running no name forwards out there who would score game winning goals from 2012-16? Its basically the same thing but on the blueline

Reactions: RMF5630

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He is intimidated by Matthews
Chris Johnston reported at the pregame that Hedman didn't look close to 100%. I think rumors of groin or back are probably true. Easy to tweak without anybody seeing when it happened.

Raddysh stepped up. Let's see if he is for real.
It's like the 18th game of his career. If he's for real or not, I doubt it gets decided tonight.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Must win for Toronto. If their stars come out flat again and lose to this depleted Tampa lineup then the series is effectively over. Vasi may need to keep the Bolts in this.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL I love Weekes and Buccigross but man they are not meant to be a play by play and color guy in game at all.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Probably the biggest game of the Leafs' cores lives. Don't see how they're all there next year if they lose this series. Do they show up and play like it or is this just another Thursday for MM and 34

They gonna find out tonight about Nick Perbix

7ix7t3.jpg

kwichang

Apr 30, 2022
I don't see any real chance of the Lightning winning this game, unless either Vasilevskiy totally steals the game or Samsonov totally blows the game. Maybe need a combination of those two thing
Yep, agree

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I feel as if Tampa just sometimes tries to lose playoff games intentionally, this may be one of those nights...its like he did not even make an attempt to stop that shot

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Leafs better be careful scoring that early on a PP, Tampa might magically not commit any penalties for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad