Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Leafs looked lost last game. The bolts have no legs left. The team is run down from a lengthy 3 year run to cup finals. They’re sucking wind trying to keep up.

I think, and thought, Tampa would have a tough playoff season this year, regardless of opponent.
So, you don't understand how the body functions then. That's not how that works. Like, even a little bit.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
I'm seeing blatant boarding hit by Kucherov on Knies who had the damn puck and no call.
They're not going to be perfect. No refs are. It's the playoffs. Every year other series has a bit let go. Let the players get through the games.

Leafs series are either a free for all of 20 penalties.

These refs have been great.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Leafs looked lost last game. The bolts have no legs left. The team is run down from a lengthy 3 year run to cup finals. They’re sucking wind trying to keep up.

I think, and thought, Tampa would have a tough playoff season this year, regardless of opponent.
Lol the knee jerk hyperbole. Don’t ever change HF.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad