GDT: Game #2 - Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins - Oct 10th 2024, 7:00 PM EST - TSN2, RDS - The Offseason Review Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Big bad bruins. They remind me a little of the 2000's bruins. Big and slow. Top to bottom they have a much better roster, not surprising they are stronger. They're defense is really good though, probably best in the league. People should stop losing their minds.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
The first one probably on him.

The second went bar down, where yesterday 6 or 7 of them went bar-out. Third was a high tip, tough to stop, but should've had it otherwise.
You're a great and valued poster but not sure that you're the resident expert on goaltending in here given your off the mark evaluations of Monty since he arrived.:naughty: Any other topic you're golden though.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
That blueline is brutal. You can’t expect your backup to do with at Montie did last night in a regular basis. You can’t just blame the goalie for everything.
You don’t have to blame him for everything to admit that Primeau is not a very good goalie

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Sure but it’s Struble vs. Xhekaj because Barron plays on the right side. If Xhekaj wasn’t tough and intimidating… would he be with the team?
Yeah but Lindstrom might be coming for him and in the last practice, the 3rd pairing was Xhekaj-Struble.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
You're a great and valued poster but not sure that you're the resident expert on goaltending in here given your off the mark evaluations of Monty since he arrived.:naughty: Any other topic you're golden though.
Still don't think Kent is eyeing him as the starter going forward in the rebuild, I'm sure he's keeping an eye out on the goaltending market.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Dach's line having a tough time with zone coverage. We an't win games
I disagree Arber is doing fine, Barron is so tentative he doesn't know what to do most of the time.
Jesus Murphy none of our D look good in our zone.
Our forwards are doing Jack shit to help them either if we are being fair.
The f***ing passiveness makes me puke we go into our PK shell 5v5. :banghead:

Reactions: EveryDay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad