GDT: Game #2 - Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins - Oct 10th 2024, 7:00 PM EST - TSN2, RDS - The Offseason Review Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
Haven't been watching closely. Dach line and Xhakej -2 ... any issues with them or just bad luck? Reading some comments, maybe bad goaltending?
Just curious

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Well
Dach's line having a tough time with zone coverage. We an't win games

Jesus Murphy none of our D look good in our zone.
Our forwards are doing Jack shit to help them either if we are being fair.
The f***ing passiveness makes me puke we go into our PK shell 5v5. :banghead:
Well I think that Guhle have been good so far but yeah it's not pretty...

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
That blueline is brutal. You can’t expect your backup to do with at Montie did last night in a regular basis. You can’t just blame the goalie for everything.
Do people realize we have the youngest roster in the league and the youngest and greenest defense in the league? We won't be looking good against Stanley cup contenders no matter the strategy atm.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
It's the man on man coverage, it's a crap strategy. We also collapse too low ala the Jacques Martin days.
I dunno, four young defenceman and Mike Matheson are a bigger factor IMO. As far as I can tell, the structure in place is fairly straightforward and efficient enough. Different than it was last year. If our guys made more consistent good decisions and won puck battles, we wouldn't be talking about it.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
That blueline is brutal. You can’t expect your backup to do with at Montie did last night in a regular basis. You can’t just blame the goalie for everything.
I agree that our blueline needs help, and I'm not blaming everything on him. I want to see him become more consistent.

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Sure but it’s Struble vs. Xhekaj because Barron plays on the right side. If Xhekaj wasn’t tough and intimidating… would he be with the team?
Why is it Struble vs Xhekaj?

Struble was playing the right side in pre season and seemed to be doing quite well. Struble and Xhekaj are light years ahead of Barron right now.

If Barron wasn’t a right handed shot, would he be with the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad