GDT: Game 2 - Late Night with Mike & Tripp gets started early this year - Canes @ SJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Just a fraction of a second too slow…. Too deliberate and waiting to have the pass on stick before they think where going to go next…. then fraction of second to figure out what doing, fraction of a second to actually move and then pass…. Instead of just fluidly doing it and moving it with pace and just zip zip zip zip…. That extra fraction of a second for each movement is giving enough time for SJ to react… should be anticipating it so that you are moving to get into position and start to make the pass before you have even received the puck…. That speeds things up so much that SJ can’t react and get in front of the puck to make the blocks or break up things….

Aho line needs to get going…. They aren’t even getting pressure and shots through…. As useless as the kids are with pointless chances of Necas-kk-svech, at least they are getting shots through and really pressuring with more puck possession…

yes, it is just the second game and there is tons of time to make adjustments…. Just general commentary about how playing in this game in a vacuum against the ideal…. I’m not sky is falling or anything like that no matter how posts are coming across…. Just stream of consciousness thoughts as I watch the game…

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Not doing the whole “first 2 games freak out” thing, it’s a long season. But Jesper Fast has been healthy scratch level through 1.5 games IMO.
Agree…. That line needs to find their mojo….it took a while last season as well… I don’t remember being all that impressed the first part of season but it really started getting better and better…. Hopefully they figure it out with Stats and it will come… but so far I’m interested to see Drury more…..

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
pSZ1V24.png

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
koko doesnt want to lose his spot to Necas so bad, he deflects a puck into Necas' face.

I just want to know what is the break-point where the KK gamble is admitted as failure. I'm not saying it definitively is- I just want to know as much as is invested in his success- how long do we "stay the course"?

Reactions: Summer Rose

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I just want to know what is the break-point where the KK gamble is admitted as failure. I'm not saying it definitively is- I just want to know as much as is invested in his success- how long do we "stay the course"?
he is driving the scoring line right now and his skating looks smoother. so all ahead full right now.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
That is a looooong way away….

and his line has looked the best of any so far this season and he has played really well…. Handled the minutes, has been good in the circle, has covered defensively well, has skated better and had a lot of good passes and driven Some offense….

we are a looooong way away from that kind of decision….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad