Post-Game Talk: GAME 2 - BRUINS 6 Poutineville 4 - OLE OLE OLE

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Yup has Zacha looked good (as has Lindholm). Pasta actually hitting the net with his shots bodes well too. Usually takes him until January to get that dialed-in.
IMG_3798.jpeg

IMG_3799.jpeg

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
I'm liking the heavier lineup and the 4th line. More plays will start to open up from heavy work down low. That D zone coverage though, needs a LOT of work. Got better as the game went on. Baby steps.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I was initially underwhelmed by the return on the Ullmark trade. I just was unaware the B's were getting a sniper in return.

I'm no rules expert, but I've seen delay of game not called because a player was in the neutral zone. All I can guess is that if the puck goes over the high glass it's a penalty?

Thought the overturned goal was soft, but I knew it wasn't going to count.

Only one game, but the anonymous depth pieces made whoever scouted them look brilliant. Koepke?

Loved McAvoy taking over for Grizz putting a little flow in his lettuce; and loved even more Judd Sirott saying he took down the doctor's number.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Loved McAvoy taking over for Grizz putting a little flow in his lettuce; and loved even more Judd Sirott saying he took down the doctor's number.
Yeah that was a great moment- I always wondered if Mac would go that way what with his unfortunate hairline and all. Good to see :laugh:

Reactions: Aeroforce

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just in. Terrible drive home. Ramp to get on to 93 was closed....detour to get on the highway took too long. Once I got on 93, they were working on it and had it down to two lanes.

Fun game. I was happy to see Koepke have an excellent game. He really stood out (to me) in the pre-season games.

The Bs looked much better tonight. There are a lot of new players and chemistry will develop.

I thought Brad looked great.

Refs were pee wee refs.

Reactions: Thirty Seven

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Just in. Terrible drive home. Ramp to get on to 93 was closed....detour to get on the highway took too long. Once I got on 93, they were working on it and had it down to two lanes.

Fun game. I was happy to see Koepke have an excellent game. He really stood out (to me) in the pre-season games.

The Bs looked much better tonight. There are a lot of new players and chemistry will develop.

I thought Brad looked great.

Refs were pee wee refs.
Totally agree on the refs and Keopke and Tufte are our secret weapons.

Kastelik was a force. People will realize soon that we struck gold on these bigger guys and the D will get slicker. Good things to come!

If your commute is any easier to park on the north shore and train in from Swampscott I got a few open parking spots and am 500ft or so from that commuter rail station!

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Much better effort and compete level tonight. Started right from the first shift with the Captain and Coyle setting the tone.

We're getting goals which is nice, but the defense has been terrible. How many point blank chances and back door tap ins have we given up? 6?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Carlo needs to get his shit together, otherwise I was happy with the way most of the team played. I loved the new guys who last name starts with a K

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad