Post-Game Talk: GAME 2 - BRUINS 6 Poutineville 4 - OLE OLE OLE

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
IMG_3794.jpeg

👀

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Good win, Floriduh seemed to be pretty flat tonight, so expect their better game Monday. Let's not have a slow start again. It's no fun

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Nice to get the first win.

Still need to clean things up defensively. This was no better than the Florida game in that regard IMO. Maybe worse. Not what I've come to expect from this team. Some of the turnovers were criminal. Not like it's just coming from the new additions either. It's guys like Coyle, Frederic, Carlo, Geekie etc. The players you expect to be the backbone of your defensive conscience.

Lindholm was exceptional. He'll never be Bergeron, but he might be as close as you're ever going to get.

The 2nd PP unit looks like something you put out there at the end of a blow out game to send a message....

I had a good feeling about Kastelic after watching him in his first pre-season. It won't always come this easy, but absolutely love the jam he plays with. The 4th line has been very good through two games.

Wouldn't mind Brazeau getting a look on the 2nd line. Geekie has proven to be an alright meat and potatoes player, but Brazeau actually seems to create space and has hands. I don't know, I think the middle-6 is struggling to find it right now.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Sway wasn't great but given the circumstances we need to be pacient.
Yeah he sucked but it's not injury just no preseason.

Not sure he's ready Monday but I'm sure he'll be fine after that. More positioning and stuff vs slow.

Going to the matt on holdouts ruins careers see Defoe and Raycroft. Swayman of course didn't go that far we'll have 1-2 shaky games and he's fine.

Reactions: JOKER 192

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Can someone try and explain the Marchand penalty?
I'm guessing they considered it intentionally trying to get a whistle, which means it wouldn't matter what zone he shot it from. Main board pointed out Hall got one a few year backs by intentionally shooting it into the bench from the neutral zone

This is where Koepke is from. Crazy.

View attachment 915041
Hey that's not far from a few of us Canadians on this board lol, will be driving through there Saturday

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad