Post-Game Talk: GAME 2 - BRUINS 3 Nashville 2 - We're on to California

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Only the second game of the season, still building chemistry, but I like our group. Great f***ing win. Sway was dominant. JVR turned back the clock. Lots of stuff to improve and work on. But glad to get a win!

You already know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the music!

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
…and the Boston Bruins have emerged victorious once again.

Obviously, I’m most impressed with JVR. He’s trying to score every time he’s on the ice and it seems like he shoots the puck at least once every shift.

Jeremy Swayman was yuge. Can’t say anything else about him.

My only real criticism might be the taking of some unnecessary penalties, but I think the refs were awful tonight, too. So, there’s that.

I liked the traffic in front of the Predators’ net too. I think many of the Bruins’ goals this year will be tip-ins and re-directs. Personally, I don’t care as long as they win. The Predators came to play tonight and the Bruins took care of business.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Team is going to struggle to score goals all year.
It's hard to score goals from the penalty box

Sure the B's deserved SOME penalties, but it seemed like the refs were just looking for Bruin penalties in the first two periods and some were very questionable IMO

Reactions: Gordoff

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
This win and the ensuing goalie hug significantly brightened my day (or night, rather). It's just a likeable team to me which helps to not let some shortcomings annoy you too much

Still clearly a work in progress offensively but I thought after the first ten minutes or so they showed some decent signs offensively. Didn't score 5v5 but started playing together better

I'm pleasantly surprised by Lucic so far. I kind of feared he'd be in only for the good vibes, but he's been playing some nice passes these two games that you wouldn't get from your run of the mill, north-south 4th liner.

Good to see JVR do exactly what he's here for as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad