Pre-Game Talk: GAME 2 7:08 PM - BIENVENUE POUTINEVILLE - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, CKGM AM 690

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
This is the GDT. The 2024-2025 Season GDT's should make their debut starting on Saturday.

We've been spoiled here for the past many years with the GDTs, so thank you, and having some like this are cool too. About the game: I am really hoping to see a different team tonight. Whatever that was that showed up in Florida was hard to look at.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I just watched the leafs/habs game. We're in trouble if we play like we did vs. Kitties.

Seriously ? The Habs should have lost that game by 4-5 goals if not for their goalie standing on his head and the Leafs hitting multiple goal posts. Their D looked every bit as bad as ours did against Florida.

brighton

Oct 20, 2022
Massachusetts
The defense looked shaky last night. I believe they will get it together as they play together more.
I'm also hopeful; the backend always seems to be the last part of the team to find its groove as a new unit each season, and that's a trend I see around hockey in general.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
that middle 6 is putrid lol. Why are we waiting on Johnson when we kinda really need him with Poitras out? I've been more on the side of "he's washed and we should be playing the kids" but he's still a better third line option then Jones and Tufte.
Yep I don't get it. But hey classic for us to play guys above where they should be

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad