GDT: Spend Some Time with the Wee Baby Seamus: Your New Jersey Devils (2-0) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (0-1), 7 PM, MSG

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I have caved. Our son’s due date is in less than 30 days so my days of going to 8-10 games a year will be over for quite a while. I’ll also be one son away from equaling @My3Sons :laugh:

There’s a good chance this could be the only game I attend all year, so I went ahead with it.

I’ll be there in 212 with a new Zajac jersey. Lets f***ing go!

Congratulations! But to me it sounds like you timed it pretty good, once they got most of their shots after 6 months it will be May and you can bring em out for hopefully some playoff games! Lol

Reactions: My3Sons

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
[excited hockey noises]

1728567377408.png

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Puck drop should be a bit after 7 because it’s the opener right? Probably around 7:15-20?
Probably no later than 7:15 if I had to guess. Maybe even by 7:12-7:13. I think they just announce the entire roster and staff, and every dressed player skates out onto the ice. That seems to be the only deviation from any other game.

Reactions: My3Sons

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Probably no later than 7:15 if I had to guess. Maybe even by 7:12-7:13. I think they just announce the entire roster and staff, and every dressed player skates out onto the ice. That seems to be the only deviation from any other game.
Remember the Miles Wood opening day scratch a few years back?

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I have caved. Our son’s due date is in less than 30 days so my days of going to 8-10 games a year will be over for quite a while. I’ll also be one son away from equaling @My3Sons :laugh:

There’s a good chance this could be the only game I attend all year, so I went ahead with it.

I’ll be there in 212 with a new Zajac jersey. Lets f***ing go!
Look, if you want to outdo me I can sell of two of them easily so you can be My4Sons. I have a sale running right now so I can do one and then the second one 50% off so long as the second one is equal or lesser value. Just let me know which two you want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad