mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Alright let's see if they give Lehner the hook

FavoriteIndolentAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
We got lucky there! lousy defence much of this game. Lucky the puck rolled. The Blues can barely keep the puck on their sticks, fan on passes, fall down when no one is on them.

But The Blues are back on The Power Play! Maybe this can energise The Blues again? AND THEY DOOOOO!!!!! Saad flips the puck in, turnarond shot and flips in his own rebound!!! They lead 4-2!!!! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Reactions: A Real Barn Burner

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Just got home and caught up thanks to the miracle technology of DVR.

Glad Schenner will be back by Wednesday!

Wish I had seen the meltdown and turnaround of this board lol what a game Eh?

While I type Saad make me Happy!

Let’s Go Boys!

Reactions: mk80

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I agree that we are struggling to find our identity, but we sometimes remember that team as better than it was bc of final result. We had lots of mediocre guys on that team in key roles. Sanford, Blais, maroon, Dunn, Gunnar, Eddie, and Borts were all fairly mediocre guys, although some made key contributions. Other than 3rd pairing d, none of those guys are good enough to play for this tea,

That team had a 54% expected goals rate, good for 4th in the league even after that putrid start. All 3 of those forwards would be in our top 9 right now, and all of those D men that left would be an upgrade over Scandella.

Reactions: mk80

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
That team had a 54% expected goals rate, good for 4th in the league even after that putrid start. All 3 of those forwards would be in our top 9 right now, and all of those D men that left would be an upgrade over Scandella.
We have at least 10 forwards better than any of those guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad