Half-Assed GDT: Game #18 Blues host Golden Knights 7pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Maybe if he can actually keep up. One goal isn't enough to to mend his horrid play for the past few weeks.

He was deconditioned from COVID...yeah, let's ignore that since he's been here, he's easily been the most in-shape players not only on the Blues but in the entire league.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
He was deconditioned from COVID...yeah, let's ignore that since he's been here, he's easily been the most in-shape players not only on the Blues but in the entire league.

I would suspect he's had some lingering covid stuff that has been affecting him

I know this. I'm just ticked off they are hamstringing Kyrou by putting him on that line.

Reactions: mk80

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
He's been "fine" I don't dislike him, but expected Buchnevich to be better. He looks like a great third liner right now, which is a bummer. Still a small sample.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Splitting Kyrou and Thomas spreads the speed out. Having a fast player like Kyrou with ROR and Perron has worked really well.
I'm fine with that. But, when you know Buch-Kyrou has chemistry and Barb-Thomas-Tarasenko has chemistry, WHY break that up!

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
This roster is more talented. We have more really good players. If guys like Kyrou and thomas can sustain level we could be tough.

It's really not. Kyrou and Thomas are exciting players who have been great off the rush, but rush reliant teams rarely go deep. They need to take significant steps forward with offensive zone possession to be a true top line in this league. I don't think Perron and ROR are as bad as they have been this season, but they're not getting younger. Tarasenko no longer controls the play like he used to. All of these things make a big difference in being able to contend and it's not even touching on how much worse our defense is.

Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad