GDT: Game #17 Blues at Stars 7pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I’m so sorry everyone.

I am the ASSMAN
83E8497A-3C43-4AA9-867B-2A3E8EBA4115.gif
401902BE-D9D4-4C1B-9213-487CFF91E99A.gif
1C165793-6CDF-4B5C-BA50-E001D797E881.gif

I will do a Half Assed GDT next time

Seriously though, I still believe in your Team. Just a bad night, imho.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I like Berube. I’m not saying fire him. I want us to play fir him. But if you don’t think his job is on the line now, I think you haven’t been paying close enough attention.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
I like Berube. I’m not saying fire him. I want us to play fir him. But if you don’t think his job is on the line now, I think you haven’t been paying close enough attention.
it could happen ... but i dont think he has lost the team

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
As of today, Perron can walk. Not sure I’m giving another multi year contract to an aging player.
He's clearly still weak from his bout with Covid. He's been playing at 2/3 speed ever since he returned. Let's see how he is in a week or two. All that is important is that he's back at 100% for the playoff stretch and playoffs. O'Reilly is still at 3/4 or 4/5 speed. He also hasn't completely recovered. Schenn is out. Sundqvist needs to get his timing back. The Blues will be a LOT better later in this season, as the previously ill players gain strength and timing, and as their young players, Kyrou, Thomas, Perunovich, and Kostin continue to improve. Dallas had a good game plan, and executed it well. They caught The Blues on an off night.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
He's clearly still weak from his bout with Covid. He's been playing at 2/3 speed ever since he returned. Let's see how he is in a week or two. All that is important is that he's back at 100% for the playoff stretch and playoffs. O'Reilly is still at 3/4 or 4/5 speed. He also hasn't completely recovered. Schenn is out. Sundqvist needs to get his timing back. The Blues will be a LOT better later in this season, as the previously ill players gain strength and timing, and as their young players, Kyrou, Thomas, Perunovich, and Kostin continue to improve. Dallas had a good game plan, and executed it well. They caught The Blues on an off night.
Perron hasn't had Covid since last playoffs.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
He had covid in may. Is he still week from it?

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The Blues really want to spike my anxiety and heart rate lately. This is going to be a rough season with me no longer drinking alcohol.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Lousy showing by a lot of The Blues' players, except Binnington, Perunovich, and Kyrou. Dallas had a good game plan, and executed it well. They caught The Blues on an off night. The Blues just seemed to have little energy, and they allowed The Stars to smother them on defence, and dictate the play. The Blues didn't put up much resistance to The Stars pushing them around, and The Stars, who were skating a lot faster, and winning all the puck races, jumped on almost every opportunity to get odd-man rushes and breakaways. They stifled The Blues on their power plays by keeping 3 of their 4 penalty killers hanging all over The Blues 2 forwards in front of the net (what brought them their #2 29% scoring rate, and allowed only the one first goal. It's a long 82-game season. No team can play all-out every game. Luckily, Dallas is not good enough for this loss to help get them above The Blues in The Central at the end of the season.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad