GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lboogie42*

man this board is terrible when we play bad. why cant we be encouraging???

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
loki_zpsc32e2cc9.jpg

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Drew Friedman ‏@KovalRique
Loktionov requests trade back to Los Angeles after Deb Placey interview.

Well to be fair it is so hard to be put on the spot like that. Esepcally for someone playing their first game on a new team. A lot of fans take these interviews for granted. I know I'd prob would have said the same thing if I was in his shoes. (Then again I'm not an NHL player :laugh:)

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Just a question. How good is your team usually at faceoffs?

Because our guys suck and most of them have done great today. I'm wondering if it's because they are just having good days, or if the Devils just aren't very good either.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
He could have been like Ovechkin in his first year:

"What do you like most about the NHL?"

"<pause>...THE NHL! <awkward toothy guffaw>"

".....Alright folks....you heard it.."

__

You figure that MSG would pre-screen his English skills, so at least they don't ask him questions which would require and complex response...

lboogie42*

Because our guys suck and most of them have done great today. I'm wondering if it's because they are just having good days, or if the Devils just aren't very good either.

we arent very good at faceoffs. outside of zajac we kinda suck

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012

If one word could describe it, terribad.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008

Outside Zajac the Devils suck at face offs. And sometimes Zajac is hit or miss on some days.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We're 2nd worst this season, and we were 2nd worst last season. That's how good we are at faceoffs.

lboogie42*

judging from the little ive seen and the reactions on here(assuming you guys arent overreacting) we may need to ride marty to victory

apice3*

not sure if the lack of energy is because im not used to sitting lower bowl or because this place is actually dead, but there is like no emotion coming from the fans here

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
not sure if the lack of energy is because im not used to sitting lower bowl or because this place is actually dead, but there is like no emotion coming from the fans here

the game being played is pretty terrible, might have something to do w/it.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim

Early game and the team playing like **** might have something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad