GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Status Quo*

They played like complete ****ing ass. They just stood there the whole 2nd period.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pathetic period. Pathetic PP too. Can't score more than one goal against 3 GAA POS clown padwall Bishop.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Terrible terrible game so far. Now Carter is probably gone for a while. However long it takes to come back from a collarbone break.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Does anyone care to play this game?

Man, no energy, no one wants to put this team away. All glide, with the exception of the 3rd and 4th liners.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't wish injury on anybody, but we can't afford to keep losing forwards. We have this surplus of defensemen, and are in a much better position to lose one of them than a forward.

It makes me laugh about all the ''We could use 8 defensemen this year because there will undoubtedly be injuries'' comments during the offseason.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Terrible terrible game so far. Bow Carter is probably gone for a while. However long it takes to come back from a collarbone break.

He can ask JJ about that.

I wanted to see the Devils break up Carter-Gionta-Bernier and spread them out, not the way I wanted to see it done though.

Maybe?

Poni-Zajac-Kovalchuk
Elias-Henrique-Clarkson
Matteau-Loktionov-Butler
Barch-Gionta-Bernier

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Woof, pick it up in the 3rd please.

Loki looks decent, he's seems way stronger/rugged along the boards than Yayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad