GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
I'm really liking Sal's game today. He's playing aggressive and it's working, especially on the PK.

And has anyone else never heard of half of these Senators players?

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
wait did Deb just say "can the Senators continue 4 straight period of shutout hockey" or did I hear the wrong?

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm really liking Sal's game today. He's playing aggressive and it's working, especially on the PK.

Nope. A lot of nobodies, and some paintball dummy in net.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008

Half the roster is injured, most these players should be in Binghamton.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Skimming through this thread I thought the Devils were already losing, til I checked the boxscore and saw Gio's goal and the PP time the Devils had. Then the complaints about a lack of shooting made more sense.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
chico left with doc

him and steve have absolutely no chemistry. so forced.

wish dano would get in the booth already.

Edit: i wasn't too impressed with that period either.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
That that was a good period by the Devils. They got lucky that the Sens didn't cash in on their chances, but I don't think the team played awful or anything. The PP was getting some pretty good chances.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
If there wasn't a giant oaf in net. If this was a guy with not a lot of equipment like Bryz we would have scored 3.

Dude's 6'7", what do you expect? For some reason the Devils make him look better than he is but it's not like he wears bigger equipment against the Devils.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is why I would have preferred Anderson. Yes he's the better goalie, but we struggle mightily against california king beds like this guy today. We have been known to make fantastic goalie look like ****, and backups that are 300 feet tall that have no agility look like the leaders in the Vezina race.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Bishop was the difference that period, but if we keep peppering the net a few more pucks should squirt through him.

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
what it looks like with Bishop in goal today:
OVvmADc.png

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
This is why I would have preferred Anderson. Yes he's the better goalie, but we struggle mightily against california king beds like this guy today. We have been known to make fantastic goalie look like ****, and backups that are 300 feet tall that have no agility look like the leaders in the Vezina race.

They didn't make Lindback look particularly good for the Bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad