GDT: Game 16 - Senators (7-6-2) @ Devils (9-3-3) - 1pm (Short Notice Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I have no idea, I'm just saying that the entire production crew are responsible for that fact, not just Chico.

So what was wrong with the two American goalies thing then? I thought they'd screwed up and called Marty American judging by the posts.

This is the day after 'Hockey Day in America' of course US players are going to be spotlighted.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
If there wasn't a giant oaf in net. If this was a guy with not a lot of equipment like Bryz we would have scored 3.

Well there is and the Devils need to find a way to get around him. **** pretty passing shoot the ****ing puck like Kovy was.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Overreact much? We could easily have three goals too.

Ottawa is icing an ahl squad. They have an excuse for giving up chances. The Devils are playing, at least defensively, like an ahl squad and they have no excuse. The scary part is this is the third game in a row where they look awful defensively.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel like the Sens are gonna get the better chances this period. Marty, and the defense are gonna have to stand tall.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Why is the Rod Pelley banner still up?? hahaha

20130218_190621.jpg

Superstar bro.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Ottawa is icing an ahl squad. They have an excuse for giving up chances. The Devils are playing, at least defensively, like an ahl squad and they have no excuse. The scary part is this is the third game in a row where they look awful defensively.

Two chances on the PP and the other one was the product of a great play by Condra, who always seems to give them problems. Not ideal but hardly a disaster.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Nice defensive play by Loktionov that Chico completely ignored, even after they showed a camera of him.

He took a nice whack at the one player so he couldn't get a shot off, then tied up another player on the side of the net.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Great, rather than shoot with him down, go backhand for nothing. He's in their heads now.

He is in their heads, and it shows. How do we make Lundqvist look like a trash can on it's side, but make Bishop look like he's gonna run away with the Vezina, and Jennings?

It's Ben ****in Bishop. The guy is not that good, he's just a big gigantic oaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad