GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Once Andy gets one I think he'll go on a bit of a roll. Not sure why MSL hasn't tried the RHP - Suzuki - Anderson unit. Newhook isn't doing much out there. Move him to 3rd line. Pearson to 4th.

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006
fp1.jpg

let's go Josh

Reactions: Pomee

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Anderson's goals scored below expected is going to the moon.

Need a 3rd period hat trick to even it all out.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Because you already lost one to injury for the season and 6 other guys can do that job who are far less important. I’m not talking about avoiding contact, but avoiding a slap shot off the foot and reducing hard minutes for their number 1C. It also doesn’t weaken the team when others can do an equally fine job.
I'm sorry, but you can't be making decisions based on injuries that may or may not happen. If Suzuki was just an average PK'er, then yes. You replace him with one or more of our other, less useful forwards. But since he isn't, you play him. Injuries happen, whether you baby your players or not.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Its not. It might be a shift or two at ES, it might be twenty-thirthy seconds at ES. Effectiveness, durability and longevity are also all affected. Evans and Dvorak are good enough.
I see what you're saying. But each situation is different. If Suzuki is the best choice for a situation, you use him. It may effect his ES ice time by 20 to 30 seconds. But you deal with it.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I see what you're saying. But each situation is different. If Suzuki is the best choice for a situation, you use him. It may effect his ES ice time by 20 to 30 seconds. But you deal with it.
If were competing for a cup in the POs or a PO spot in February, yeah.

Not in November against the flames in a lost season.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm sorry, but you can't be making decisions based on injuries that may or may not happen. If Suzuki was just an average PK'er, then yes. You replace him with one or more of our other, less useful forwards. But since he isn't, you play him. Injuries happen, whether you baby your players or not.
It’s not the injuries, it’s the minutes. We need his offense.

Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad