GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Gawd you're old. ;)
I remember Tim Kerr…

And I also remember us against Philly in 87. We were killing them and Hextall would just take the puck and put it over the glass killing all momentum. He was so good that year.

Then in 89, Chelios with the cheap shot on Propp. Then later in the series Hextall randomly tackled Chelly out of revenge. Wild series.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I remember Tim Kerr…

And I also remember us against Philly in 87. We were killing them and Hextall would just take the puck and put it over the glass killing all momentum. He was so good that year.

Then in 89, Chelios with the cheap shot on Propp. Then later in the series Hextall randomly tackled Chelly out of revenge. Wild series.
Me too LG, all great memories. I'm just glad I still remember them lol

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You're welcome.

Seriously though. We can't baby our players. If a player is good on the PK, you play him there. Why weaken the team, because you're worried about injuries.
Because it weakens the team at ES and on the PP because he doesnt play enough there.

Do you wanna see Newhook or Suzuki on the PP? Evans or Suzuki at ES?

Don D

Oct 15, 2017
I remember Tim Kerr…

I remember Murray Wilson!!

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Imagine being a guy like Ylonen and having to watch players like Anderson, who get favourable linemates and deployment, continuing to get those opportunities, while producing nothing at all.

Must be frustrating.

Reactions: Pomee

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Because it weakens the team at ES and on the PP because he doesnt play enough there.

Do you wanna see Newhook or Suzuki on the PP? Evans or Suzuki at ES?
That's a little dramatic. How many times have you seen Suzuki on the bench when the first unit comes on the ice? I don't have to look and I know Suzuki is near the top of ES ice time. He's not being cut back.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
You're welcome.

Seriously though. We can't baby our players. If a player is good on the PK, you play him there. Why weaken the team, because you're worried about injuries.
Because you already lost one to injury for the season and 6 other guys can do that job who are far less important. I’m not talking about avoiding contact, but avoiding a slap shot off the foot and reducing hard minutes for their number 1C. It also doesn’t weaken the team when others can do an equally fine job.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Don't even THINK about being a smart ass to H10H
Not on my watch

2nd'd

beat-up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events