GDT: Game 15 - New Jersey Devils @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Placeholder for when Heinola comes in as the 7th defenceman?

My faith will remain unshaken...

But if Heinola isn't inserted....

giphy.gif

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
More? I'm trying to finish a degree, hold down a part-time job, keep my friends, have a sex life, and get some sleep now and then. I'm spending too much time in here as it is. I was promised 2-3 shifts a week, now I'm often doing 4-5.

Well, all I've got is a full time job, project management course on the side, and sharing a bathroom with a pre-teen girl, and there's not enough time in the day for me. Luckily for me I don't have friends anymore :laugh:

Don't know how you can do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jet

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Given that you can work 5 nights a week in a restaurant and cover sections well...

Perhaps the Jets should be starting you on his side of the ice at defense...
No way. I tried waitressing back in high school and hated it.

Now I'm a "relief bartender" in an upscale hotel and right now I'm going to logoff and watch the game!

Go Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad