GDT: Game 13| Detroit Red Wings at Vancouver Canucks | October 30, 2013, 10:30 PM. | FSD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Good win. Tatar with a game winner. Dekeyser with a fantastic game defensively. Love seeing the young guys making big time contributions.

kuick

Tatar Sauce
Aug 15, 2009
Grand Rapids
When did he say that?

He's being facetious. No way Tatar gets benched after netting a game winner.

Anyway, good game and thank god we held on til the end. Still can't score more than 2 goals, which is a problem, but they held on this time. Nail biter at the end.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Andersson, Miller, Quincey and Lashoff on the ice protecting a 1 goal lead with a faceoff in our zone? Babcock can't be serious. Amazing how we win the game, and I'm still pissed off at the coache's dumb decisions.

Solid road victory. I still want more goals, but I'll gladly take the 2 points. We are due for a 6-5 game, enough of these 2-1, 2-0 games

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Nice to break the losing skid but still need to get our offense going considering one of our 2 goals was an absolute gift.

This is the type of game Babs was talking about. Reduce the amount of shots the opposition gets (Van had only 20) and work hard to get a 2-1 kinda win. I think we did well.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Love the Dekeyser-Kronwall pairing. They played great defensively, and each registered an assist. I think they complement each other well.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
While I know we only scored twice, I thought our offense was still much better. Better cycling, good board battles and better chances.

I think the offense will grow again

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
While I know we only scored twice, I thought our offense was still much better. Better cycling, good board battles and better chances.

I think the offense will grow again

Pretty much this. Winning puck battles, d pinching and keeping the play going was nice to see.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Andersson, Miller, Quincey and Lashoff on the ice protecting a 1 goal lead with a faceoff in our zone? Babcock can't be serious. Amazing how we win the game, and I'm still pissed off at the coache's dumb decisions.

Solid road victory. I still want more goals, but I'll gladly take the 2 points. We are due for a 6-5 game, enough of these 2-1, 2-0 games

Edmonton on friday. Even a babcock coached team can score at least 3 :sarcasm: against them.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I love how Cleary fell down at near the end there.

There was a play where I think Dekeyser blocked a shot in our zone and was about to clear it, but Cleary comes in, falls down in front of him, puck gets lost under him, results in the Canucks maintaining possession.

And I'm just sitting in awe.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Didnt watch the game, but it was good for the wings to dig out 2 points considering how things have looked lately. Perhaps there is still hope...

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Will the real Tomas Tartar please move up? Please move up? Please move up to the top 6 from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad