GDT: Game #11|7:00PM ET|Maple Leafs @ Canadiens|RDS CBC NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbedraven

Lets rock
Apr 11, 2005
Peterborough
www.fhockey.com
Peel as ref again, he better be on his ****ing game. Otherwise if we get a bad call early, our boys are gonna have a lot of discipline problems. Can't let Peel decide the outcome of this game for us. Looking for a much better game than the last Leafs/Habs meeting

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Modest wish for tonight's game: to see Emelin obliterate Komarov on a hit. Show the dude who's the big cheese when throwing the body.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Why would anyone think we will blow these guys out? How often does that happen (blowout)?
No, I'm afraid this one, like most, will not be easy. And of course, if it gets to the shootout, we lose.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Peel as ref again, he better be on his ****ing game. Otherwise if we get a bad call early, our boys are gonna have a lot of discipline problems. Can't let Peel decide the outcome of this game for us. Looking for a much better game than the last Leafs/Habs meeting

:help: There's atleast one Tim Peel major **** up where something bad happens to the Habs every time he refs a Habs game. I expect nothing different from him tonight.

Varlan

Nov 26, 2009
I'm expecting the usual 2-3 penalties early to give leafs the momentum. Just gotta fight though it and play well. Go habs go.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Are those lines confirmed? If we keep playing Eller on the 4th line that is all he will ever be, kid needs to be in the top 6.

Is Desharnais available? I think it would make sense to re-unite him with Boucher in Tampa Bay. If so, what would the asking price be?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Habs are the 2nd-most penalized team in the league (Dallas is worst). Penalties have either caused or contributed to two of our three losses. Prust seems to have gotten the memo and cut down on the dumb stuff. If White can figure it out, either from the pressbox or on the ice, Habs will have patched a hole in their game.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Well a 2nd rnd pick and Ryan Malone.

Malone is a no-go. Has a NMC and he won't waive because of the money he'd lose due to low taxes in the state of Florida. Maybe a 2nd + one of our goaltending prospects (not Vasilevsky)?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
God when are the Habs going to get Lecavalier? I want to be able to wear my Lecavalier #4 Habs jersey!

Oh man. I remember seeing this one guy at a Habs game wearing a Lecavalier Habs jersey during the whole Pleks 'trade' ordeal. Big waste of money for that guy

images

Heres one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad