GDT: Game 10 | Tampa @ Columbus | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
It really needs to be figured out if there is/was some sort of “inside joke” inside the locker room regarding the “Russian 3”. If not, that makes up for me missing the Mellanby. I’m assuming he was excited to use that phrase all year and mistook Sillinger for Provorov.
Voronkov - Sillinger - Marchenko sounds like a disaster, I hope I’m wrong

You’re wrong. Really could use a different center, or just use Voronkov at C.
Voronkov has a 10,000 yard stare

Dubinsky, Dorsett and non-PR Foligno-esque. Need more of these guys.
"the Russian 3!" :laugh:

Congrats to Sillinger for being apart of the Russian 3, according to Rimer

I originally envisioned a Marchenko-Voronkov-Chinakhov line but this "russian 3" today is fine too.
You can see how energized Marchy came back, and the known chemistry with Voronkov is showing immediately.

Looking forward to this line by Thanksgiving.
Voronkov’s feet might not be up to speed yet, but I will say his passing has been excellent.
His “brain” or “head” works faster than most NHL players. Leg speed can be “conditioned”, on ice “awareness” can not.
Cole Michailovich Sillingerov :cool:

Sillingov doesn’t really look right, but sound cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Aren't you Bally's subscribers so happy your stream is working (eyeroll)

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
You make your own puck luck. Being hemmed in your own end for that long is going to result in a goal most of the time, even if it eventually happens by bouncing off your own foot.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Aren't you Bally's subscribers so happy your stream is working (eyeroll)
I stream multiple different platforms and don’t have any issues ever with any of them, EXCEPT stupid ass Bally. Please, please go the hell outa business

Reactions: MAHJ71

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Hate it, but…..Thinking KJ will be the HS next game, it’s just a question of whether he will be an HS the balance of this game.

Reactions: Forepar

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Hate it, but…..Thinking KJ will be the HS next game, it’s just a question of whether he will be an HS the balance of this game.
Hard to argue. He is invisible. And everytime
That line is on the ice something bad happens

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
You make your own puck luck. Being hemmed in your own end for that long is going to result in a goal most of the time, even if it eventually happens by bouncing off your own foot.
The goal off the foot was stamco's on a rush. They weren't hemmed in their zone. The second one was bad luck. Deal with it

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Playing slow and a step behind. Parade to the box naturally follows. Effort in question yet again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad