Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Avalanche @ Hurricanes | Avs Lose 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Hard to see how Avs figure they are going to win games. They can't establish any play in the offensive zone. So easy to defend.

The gameplan is luck? Out of this world goaltending?

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Soderberg finally contributes to the team for once.
The stupidity of some of these posts are too much for me. Soderberg has been fine since he was taken off a line with the rookies. He's one of the few guys who doesn't panic with the puck and actually tries to hold onto it and make plays.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
if we played with that intensity for even 30 minutes we would dominate lower standing teams ..
I hate losing
HATE LOSING

so glad we where able to put a goal in late and compete.. another one goal loss

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'll take that. Maybe Soderberg can build on it going forward. He hasn't been playing bad but we need production from that line.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
if we played with that intensity for even 30 minutes we would dominate lower standing teams ..
I hate losing
HATE LOSING

so glad we where able to put a goal in late and compete.. another one goal lose ...

This right here...the most intensity the whole game and it was in the last 2 minutes of the game already down by 2.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Holy ****. Soderberg did something

Why do you keep saying things like this. Clearly you haven't watched Soderberg in the past and have too high of expectations for him. He's as good as he's ever been. Why would you expect him to be better all of a sudden this year at age 30?

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Unreal how much people are griping about a guy stuck on the 3rd line in a role he's not suited for who has more points than all but 5 or 6 of the team

FALAPARK17

Colorado Avalanche
Jul 10, 2015
Winnipeg
*sigh* This team rarily ever plays with any urgency..

And it's time to move on from Duchene, if you're gonna keep shooting wide then simply don't shoot at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad