Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Avalanche @ Hurricanes | Avs Lose 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy88

Bananular phone
Nov 13, 2013
Because one of them actually had a few good games to start the season, is way better defensively (even though he made his share of blunders recently) and has 7 points in 10 games. He also made a hit that probably left him banged up.

The other one should be our #1 C and has 2 points in 10 games.

I love Dutchy as much as anyone but so far he clearly is the disappointment of the season so far IMO. (aside from the general performance of the team of course)

Oh. And masochists might want to read the Sabres GDT to have a perfect day...

Right so are wet just forgetting Duchenes start last season? That's the excuse?

Landeskog should be the Avs #1 LW, has he looked like it? No. Sorry I'm on mobile so it's hard to respond quickly

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Picking on single players when the whole team is a complete catastrophy when it comes to moving the puck out of our zone and into theirs.

Even Sacco teams were better in transition.

In the last five games, I'm not sure Avs have created ten good scoring chances. They're losing because they deserve to lose.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
How is he not our 1C right now?

Cause he is playing like a third liner right now.
Thank god that MacKinnon stepped up at Center this year.

I really don't even want to think about having Duchene / Soderberg as #1/ #2 C with Mac still struggling.

We would be right into the mix for Matthews...

@ Freudian:

Of course the whole team sucks right now.

But Duchene is especially terrible. And as the oldest of our young core forwards who is in his 7th season now, I simply expect way more. He should be the driving force of our offense.
So far he looks simply terrible. Bad team and terrible breakout? Yeah. But I expect more than 2 pts in 10 games out of him even if he is paired with McLeod, Bordeleau, Guenin and Holden for 20 min / game.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Goals aren't scored in the o zone. Landry let his man go from a zero probability scoring position to inside the face off dot (or thereabouts) without putting his stick in a position to break up/prevent the shot (or pass)
Barrie's turnover led to chaos and an odd man rush. Thats what started the whole damn thing.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I'm blaming Holden. I think his playing style has infected the others.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Cause he is playing like a third liner right now.
Thank god that MacKinnon stepped up at Center this year.

I really don't even want to think about having Duchene / Soderberg as #1/ #2 C with Mac still struggling.

We would be right into the mix for Matthews...

@ Freudian:

Of course the whole team sucks right now.

But Duchene is especially terrible. And as the oldest of our young core forwards who is in his 7th season now, I simply expect way more...

Sorry, I meant MacK. He's our 1C basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad