Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Avalanche @ Hurricanes | Avs Lose 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy88

Bananular phone
Nov 13, 2013
I want to know why Duchene is getting so much flak while Landeskog is allowed to walk relatively free. He's looked HORRIBLE the past couple of games

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I want to know why Duchene is getting so much flak while Landeskog is allowed to walk relatively free. He's looked HORRIBLE the past couple of games

Because one of them actually had a few good games to start the season, is way better defensively (even though he made his share of blunders recently) and has 7 points in 10 games. He also made a hit that probably left him banged up.

The other one should be our #1 C and has 2 points in 10 games.

I love Dutchy as much as anyone but so far he clearly is the disappointment of the season so far IMO. (aside from the general performance of the team of course)

[MOD]

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
goodnite folks
have a great weekend...
Now if the mets win I could salvage some positive vibes for the evening
Go Avs.. maybe we really are the worst team in hockey?

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Idk about that. Staal, Skinner, good young D.

Last year they had 71 points and the year before that 83. That's pretty bad. On paper, every team has something to look twice at I suppose. With regards to your forward comment, I feel like that's true for a significant amount of teams. Maybe I'm wrong, but teams look vastly different every year and work around a core. I'm with you TV, we are very young but if we're not better not next season but the one after .. I will shed some tears :( We're headed in the right direction! Prospect pool is sexy for once.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
There is like 1000 things wrong with this team, it's not just 1 or 2

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Because one of them actually had a few good games to start the season, is way better defensively (even though he made his share of blunders recently) and has 7 points in 10 games. He also made a hit that probably left him banged up.

The other one should be our #1 C and has 2 points in 10 games.

I love Dutchy as much as anyone but so far he clearly is the disappointment of the season so far IMO. (aside from the general performance of the team of course)

Oh. And masochists might want to read the Sabres GDT to have a perfect day...

How is he not our 1C right now?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's what I don't get. There is NO WAY the Canes are icing a better team than us. Yet they break out easier and maintain better possession. I dunno, this sucks.

Not trying to single you out but as a group we should really stop this. There comes a point where you are what your record says you are.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
So let me guess, clean house?

Clean management first then see if a new group can do anything here THEN clean house. At least we won't be starting from scratch, have some young guys going forward even if some of them are badly underperforming atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad